Sunday, April 28, 2013

Keep the Love Affair with your Clothes Going with Woolite Sample and Share

I got selected to sample Woolite Everyday laundry detergent with this sample and share. I love laundry samples. It's something I have to do whether I want to or not and anything to make it exciting or spice it up a little is awesome.

I remember my great grandmother using Woolite on her delicates. I have never used it or considered using it because I just throw my delicates in with the rest of my clothes. Woolite is making a push to let consumers know that their detergent is no longer just for fragile items but for everyday clothing. I received ten samples with $1 off coupons. I kept one to sample and gave the rest to family and friends to try.

I really enjoyed the scent. It was fresh and clean without being harsh or perfumey. My entire basement smelled wonderful after the wash cycle was complete. My clothes came out clean and still smell fresh a few days later. I am pleased with it's performance, however, it's still one of the most expensive options in my local stores. I can't justify spending .17/unit on Woolite when Arm and Hammer costs .11/unit and performs similarly. Even with a coupon it is too expensive, for me, to use regularly.

Please excuse my scary basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment