Sunday, April 28, 2013

Try the Cottenelle Clean Care Routine Sample and Share

Free toilet paper! For this sample and share Cottenelle sent me lots of toilet paper and flushable wipes to sample the new Clean Care routine. One 18 pack, two 4 packs, and three tubs of flushable wipes to be exact.

It was like Christmas for my bum! My family already uses Cottonelle toilet paper so I already knew it was a quality product. I don't insist of name brand for many items but toilet paper is an area I refuse to compromise on. The flushable wipes were new for us and I can not rave enough about them.

You're wiping needs aren't something that come up regularly in conversation. However, there are times that dry paper just isn't sufficient. As a woman and potty training mother I appreciate Cottonelle's development of this product. Many moist wipes are not flushable. While diapering this wasn't an issue because I just folded the dirty wipe into the diaper and it's one discrete package. What happens when there is no diaper and you can't flush the wipe? A trash can full of dirty wipes? No thank you.

Cottonelle flushable wipes are strong but not bulky and have a nice fresh scent. They are safe for septic systems and have flushed without issue while we've been using them. This is definitely a sample that has influenced me to buy the product.

Look at all this! Thanks Cottonelle and Crowdtap!

No comments:

Post a Comment